Lavanya's Bald Experience

July 31, 2020

"Beauty is the illumination of your Soul..."


This quote perfectly suits for this beautiful soul who we came across instagram. For her beauty lies inside rather than the skin we are in. We had a very lovely conversation with her about her bald experience.

In her own words,

"I am Lavanya Purohit from Bhopal. I love Writing and Travelling. I went bald because I wanted people to understand that their real beauty lies inside them not on their external appearance. Most of the men judge girls on their looks and on their hairstyle too rather than their inner self. So, I wanted to explain that beauty exists with or without hair. It took me 2 days to decide that I should go bald for the change I want to see in the People's Menatlity.

When I thought of going bald, my family supported me and they appreciated me for my efforts in changing the mentality of the society. I got bald @Lavanya_Salons where myself and my sister went along. She was very happy and excited to see me in the new look. I was very excited, energetic and soo happy while I was getting shaved. When I was getting bald, everyone in the salon was staring at me. Hairdresser was surprised when I asked for the shave and he kept on asking me again and again whether I was sure or not. I asked him to do use the "0" machine directly. This is the first time I went bald and after looking myself in the mirror for the first time in bald head, I felt really awesome. 

All my friends and family members supported me and they have reacted very positively. All of them appreciated my initiative. If any of the people are ready to go bald but didn't have the courage I'll strongly suggest them to go bald and you can feel the inner peace and freedom. 

I just wanna say that people should stop judging each and every girl for their hair like Ägar uske baal chote hai to vo parrkati hair baal bade hain to sundar hair" and it's not the right thing. Beauty lies in the Soul it's not something Physical..."

Follow her on instagram at - https://www.instagram.com/i.amlavanya/

If any of your or friends are willing to share your hair transformation experience with us, you can reach out to us on our Social Media.

Gmail - allabouthairs9@gmail.com
Facebook - www.fb.com/AllAbotHair
Instagram - instagram.com/allaboutthair

Do share your views in the comment section and do follow us on Instagram/Facebook for more such inspiring stories/experiences.

Before/After Pics :










You Might Also Like

1 comments