Chennai Girl Lakshmi Hair Donation Experience - Video and Pics

September 12, 2018

"The Universe doesn't give you what you ask for with your thoughts, it gives you what you demand with your actions..."

When our thoughts showed a way for doing something good for the society, we need to follow it with our actions. This brave girl Lakshmi Venkataraman followed her heart and donated her hair for making wigs for the cancer patients. 

Read her hair donation experience in her own words.

"I am Lakshmi Venkataraman from Chennai, a typical Madrasi girl studied Visual Communication and now currently working as a program producer in a TV channel.

It was just like any other day I was thinking and I got a question in mind "Have I done anything to the society or the people??""

Then this immediate thought struck my mind "I should do something for giving a smile on someone's face at least for a day". Then I gave a thought on donating my hair. In the same time, I came across a campaign about hair donation. I inquired them about donating my hair. As part of their campaign, they recommended me to Tony and Guy. The hair was handed over to the Doctor from the campaign who accompanied with me. I was a bit scared when they chopped off my lovely hair. Many thoughts were running through my mind like "What will others comment about my new look and all". But then I simply thought it's for a good thing and it's nothing wrong at all to do it.

I feel more confident and also I felt like I have improved myself after this transformation.

Coming to the compliments and comments - "People of my age thought it looked pretty on me. But others mocked at it. The best compliment is from my Mom. She said that I looked even younger and I've gone back to my childhood days as it was quite short".

My family as always supported me.

Small Video of her about Hair Donation



Before and After Hair Donation Pics












You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. We are urgently in need of KlDNEY donors for the sum of $500,000.00 USD,(3 CRORE INDIA RUPEES) All donors are to reply via Email for more details: Email: healthc976@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urgently in need of Female Eggs with the sum of $500,000.00,EMAIL: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete