Sneha Sree Hair Donation Experience

September 06, 2018

"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way..."

Each and every experience has some inspiration from our own life or from some others. Sneha was in a phase of life where she wanna do something out of the routine. This idea of donating hair had a major impact in her thought process and it gained her enough confidence.

Please do read her lovely experience in her own words.

"I’m Sneha, I’m doing BDS. I love to experiment with makeup and fashion. Though the idea behind my hair donation doesn’t sound very inspiring, I was going through a very hard time back then I wanted a major change in all walks of life & this hair donation has surely made a big difference in myself. It has improved my confidence levels drastically.

I got a message from one of those hair donation pages on Instagram,asking if I was interested in donating my hair. At the same time I wanted to get a short haircut. So I thought why shouldn’t I donate my hair instead of letting it go to the bin.

I had that idea of cutting my hair for more than 2 months, but  my parents agreed on one note that they would decide the length of my hair that had to be cut.

I was assigned a makeover consultant by the people on that insta page, they had some link with Toni n guy. So I was asked to come to Toni n guy Teynampet where I got my hair cut. My mom accompanied me. When I came out after getting my haircut she was a bit disappointed because she gave me permission to cut my hair only till shoulder length, but then I got a short multilayered bob, but later she herself started liking it because it suited me.

I don’t tell people I donated my hair very often, because that wasn’t my thought behind getting the haircut right.It’s my mom who says that to relatives. Don’t even get me started about the stares, right from my maid to my cousins my age mostly people gave me that typical look which aunties & grannies give when they notice something different in us. But the moment they hear it’s for a good cause their faces change. Mostly people have been proud of me for what I did.

I felt like I finally let go of something that was burdening me. When it comes to my appearance mostly people say, ”nice, it suits you”. But my brother told “you seem like you didn’t grow after 8th grade”.

Before and After Pics 














You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Urgently in need of Female Eggs with the sum of $500,000.00,EMAIL: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete