Shaved off my hair in a local barbershop - Susan Coelho Hair Donation Experience

August 06, 2018

"Your Greatness is not what you have, it's what you Give"

This brave and beautiful 17 year old girl shaved off her hair and donated it for the cancer patients. Usually, girls at her age want to maintain their beauty but this girl thought the pain of the people who don't have hair to maintain that. Presenting you Susan Coelho with her headshave video.

Name : Susan Coelho
Age : 17years

I'm a Violin teacher. I shaved my hair because I have always been touched by cancer patients coming home for prayer and God healing them through my parents. I always wanted to do something for them apart from the Monetary donations. So this idea of hair donation made me do that. My hair goes in making synthetic wigs for cancer patients who cannot afford to buy wigs.

After I got this of hair donation, it took me a day actually for deciding myself whether to go for it and at the end I made up my mind. I went to a local barber and got myself shaved. I went there by myself.

While wetting my hair my barber kept asking me if I was sure of doing it I kept telling him yes as fixed my mind.

Looking at myself in the mirror for the first time with bald head made me realize the pain and agony that other cancer patients go through. My bald head was temporary but there are many cases where the bald head due to treatment is permanent.

My Dad and  Mom were proud of me. My close friends were too but in college some chicks kept flipping their hair right in front of me and some were shocked to see my hairdo but their actions never bothered me.

The best compliment I got was "Your the bravest 17 year old I know".

Follow her on

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3d0lebl5hLQ_n8tCU9S-Eg
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/coelho9207/


Before and After Pics










You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Urgently in need of Female Eggs with the sum of $500,000.00,EMAIL: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete