Inspired by my Friend - Sharvari Hair Donation Experience

August 02, 2018


"Friends by Heart and Sisters by Soul..."

This quote is perfect for this beautiful friends -  Asawari and Sharvari. Asawari donated her hair by shaving her head. Sharvari also did the same after she got inspired from her friend's deed. We are lucky enough to hear their experiences and presenting you now the Sharvari's Hair donation experience along with Before and After pics of her.

In her Own Words - 

Hi All, My name is Miss. Sharvari Balkrishna Sale and I'm a final year LLB student from Mumbai

My interests are Calligraphy and Handlettering.

My foremost inspiration behind the hair donation is Asawari Chitre. Read her experience in the previous post. Link is given below.

https://allabouthairs9.blogspot.com/2018/08/hair-donation-experience-of-asawari.html

My hair were long and basically were more than 12 inches which is the length requisite for the donation. I still decided to go bald because I really wanted to help completely with what I had. What I feel is if anyone does any kind of donation , he/she should do it without a second thought! I did the same thing.I have supportive parents and friends who encouraged me throughout.

I had my head shaved at a nearby Salon. My two best friends, Asawari and Mrunmayee accompanied me.

Feeling at the time of headshave - 

I felt amazing to be honest. I found a different person standing in front of me reminding me how strong I was!! There are a few friends who miss my hair hahah but trust me I don't regret or miss my hair.I haven't till date. I am loving this phase and the short growth.

After going bald I felt very liberated. I was going through personal phases and the feeling that I could bring a smile on someone's face truly changed my life.

There's still a stigma in our society. Mostly people have asked me whether I donated hair at Tirupati..! So that's the thing going around us which we need to change! I hope many more get inspired and do a bit to make the world a happier place❤️.

Before and After Pics 













You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Urgently in need of Female Eggs with the sum of $500,000.00,EMAIL: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete