Reviving the Childhood - Haircut Experience of Aditi Dinakar

July 14, 2018

Everyone says "Our Childhood is always the best in our life...". If you ever get a chance to rewind and relive those days, no one ever want to miss that chance. Only few things in our lives can be revisited like our multi-talented Aditi had. 

Aditi - Photographer, Artist, Traveller and a Muser. She is well known for her Photography and her art-work. On one of her visits to India, she got a chance to get childhood haircut from her lovable barber.  

Revisiting the Childhood Days




Dinu, our barber (one of his talents)! There's a story behind this haircut and it's very special to me. My dad, Dinu used to himself chop mine and my sister's (@dishadinakar ) hair from childhood till the 10th std. We never went to any parlors (even now I hardly go to one). I used to love this kind of haircut somehow. On a Sunday (before noon), he used to chop our grown hair to a boy cut (Since both our parents were working), and that became the signature haircut! Once I entered 11th he refused to do it even though I asked him many times. And then i happened to enter a parlor just for haircut. It's been 12 years since I got this haircut and finally he was ready to do this time, so was I !!!! All happened on the go. All the childhood memories were running in my mind! He used the same stools to sit and scissors to cut. It was a Sunday this time too, coincidentally! Once it was all chopped, that feeling is special and nostalgic. Regardless of how I look, I'm very happy about it. going back to childhood and feeling those old memories in mind is priceless and it will never return, as we get older every single day. Try to stay younger in mind and you will stay happy 😊.

Follow her on Instagram for her amazing Artwork and also her Beautiful Photography

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/aditi_dinakar/

     All thanks to my Dad, who is more than an inspiration to me in every aspect. Am happy to share about him on this occasion. He is a famous Cricketer, Gardener, Carpenter, Blogger and an artist too. Even now he plays cricket and he is called as "The Mysuru's Mc Grath". He has many garden friends in the US from the past decade. He wrote many blogs and if some one interested in reading his blog, please do visit his profile provided below.

https://www.blogger.com/profile/10148152470155668711

His article about cricket

https://www.google.com/amp/s/churumuri.blog/2017/11/05/an-all-time-mysore-xi-in-which-javagal-srinath-shockingly-doesnt-find-a-place/amp/

Short Video Clip at the time of her Haircut




Before and After Pics
Longest Hair Ever

1 Hour before the haircut

Wohoo!!! Am going back to my Childhood

Dinu - Man behind this beautiful memory

Childhood - Me
How am I looking folks???

Enjoying this freedom :) :) :)

Signature Haircut from Childhood



In my 10th class... OMG days are passing very fast!!!

Me n My Partner in Hairstyle - My sissy


Me... Me... Me...


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Very nice blogs!!! I have learned a lot of information for this sites...thanks for Sharing wonderful blog.

    Best Beauty Parlour In Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe next time you can go shorter.. u look good with short haircut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urgent need female for egg donation with the sum of $500,000.00 3 crore,Email: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com
    whatsapp +91 9945317569

    ReplyDelete