Princy becomes a Prince - Princy's hair donation experience

July 23, 2018

Title says it all... Princy becomes a Prince by donating her wonderful tresses for cancer patients through a campaign conducting by Chennaihairdonation (in insta). We were wondered by looking at this stylish girl after her donation and approached to know the story behind.

In her own words,

"I am Princy doing BBA in WCC Chennai. I am a Music lover and interested in Acting. And yes for me I am a good actor (ok jokes apart I will tell you how the idea of hair donation struck my mind)👉. While scrolling down pages in Instagram I came across a page named @chennaihairdonation and found many beautiful girls who came up to donate their long hair to short. And also found few people who shaved off all their hair and that really inspired me. Then the idea of donating my hair struck my mind and trust me this is my first decision I have taken by my own (am very proud for that).

As every other girl, I do love my hair a lot. I was waiting when is the right time to go for it. Then I felt like I was wasting lot of time in thinking and taking a decision whether I should donate or not. Then only one thing I felt was "I'm going to make someone happy who is in the Pain and immediately I made my mind to give away my hair". And also I felt like I am not going to lose my hair instead giving happiness to some one. I had my hair cut in 'Essensuals Toni and Guy, Teynampet, Chennai".

I got many compliments after I had my haircut which made me so happy. My friends started yelling me saying "What have you done to your hair?"  But after knowing the cause behind it, they gave me a big hug with a broader smile on their faces. And also they mentioned that they are so happy for what I did and also they are proud of me. My family always supported me and they were so happy and I cannot express their happiness in words. Everyone started calling me "PRINCE" after my change over and I winked at them with a silent smile 😆😜.

(Few words to share) I am not going to request anyone to donate because there are many beautiful souls who are ready for it and to all the beautiful souls who all are willing to donate but still thinking  whether to do or not . Please don't give a second thought and just go for it because it's the time to be proud of ourselves".

Before/After Pics of Her



My Love towards icecreams


With my long hair...

Yay Yay... I did that. With the donated hair...

My New Look

No Caption needed...




You Might Also Like

0 comments