Long Hair Feature # 2 Jessica Martins

October 30, 2017

As a part of the Long haired Angel series, we are now going to introduce another long haired queen "Jessica Martins".

Jessica Martins is our 2nd long haired beauty who is a Digital Influencer by nature. She loves her hair a lot and do cares a lot for it. She is having 75cms and she is now in the process of maintaining 90 cms. Soon she reaches to that level. She is having a healthy black hair that runs down down her waist and it's silky though.

She also tries varieties of hair products and gives her review about them. One can follow to know what are the good products to maintain such lengthy hair.

Here are few of her answers to our questions 

1. Anything you like to say about your hair?

A : I always like to be telling people to be their own inspiration and start taking care of their hair.

2. How do you maintain such beautiful hair?

A : I wash my hair once in a day and I do not follow any hair schedule. 

3. Best compliments you ever got about your hair?

A : Generally I receive many compliments on my hair. People love my hair as much as they do love me.

4. Any tips/tricks for maintaining such hair?

A : "I wash my hair regularly and I will dry my hair naturally, buying reconstructive hydration and nutrition masks. I'll try not to use the dryer for drying my hair. So it's good to dry your hair naturally without using any dryer.

Follow her on instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/jeh_martinns/

Beautiful pics of her :


Gratitude Changes everything


As promised here is the result 29 days taking BigHair. I measured hairless as soon as I started to take I was with 72cm I am currently with 75cm that is grown 2 centimeters in 29 days



It's going to shape the way I want it to

  
Hair Growth from 2012 till 2015 and now



75 cms of great love. Never give up on your hair



And the battle goes on! Folks this hair was mine. Who never cut hair and then regretted it ???  I want my hair in that length again !! Currently 75cm to 90cm.

You Might Also Like

0 comments