Headshave Experience of a Brave Girl

October 28, 2017

I am 23, I shaved my head when I was 18, on January 31, 2012. :P :D
It was because my hair fall was just too much. I asked my dad although mom was mad, he allowed. I came back to my campus to Hyderabad, asked my friend to shave. He did.
I started wearing skullcaps, but a week or so after, I was drinking with two friends and trying hard not to flash the bald head. The woman in the group just took off my cap and praised how hot I looked. I was drunk. I bought it. I never wore a cap after that :P.
And I think, women look the prettiest when they shave.
I loved it. I even used it as a weapon to scare the eve teasers. In others view, too many people told me I looked hot, more than the hairy-time.
The weirdest thing was my mom did not let me come back home until I had enough hair. Apparently, the neighbours told my mum - 1) I had cancer, 2) I was kicked out of my college after shaving my head (LOLZ, Indian neighbours, especially Keralites).
Several more women shaved their head in my campus after me Lol. :D
Some pros of shaving:
  1. No more flying hair around my room.
  2. It was summer and when I used to go to class, most days that I felt sweaty, I used to go to the bathroom beside the class, put water on the head and come back and sit in the class. In a few minutes, the water used to dry and my head would be cool too!
  3. No more shampoo or conditioner. Even oil!
Cons:
There were days that I felt naked and hoped that the hair will cover my shame by the time I woke. Although I had fantasized shaving, it really hit me one day when I realized that it will not take one day … Month or year, but at least 3 years to grow the hair I’d cut.
I am hoping to shave again in a few years right after my hair reaches the waist and I get a tattoo to mark its length :D. Shaving helps in growing supra strong hair!
This was me before the Shave
Although I didn’t have a pic of exactly the shaved head, this is a couple of weeks after …
Yet another from the Hostel room…






Thanks for the read :P :D
Shaving is Saving (Your hair)

Source : Quora

You Might Also Like

0 comments