Singer Anjana Sowmya's Hair Donation - From Long Hair to Medium Hair

December 31, 2019

Singer Anjana Sowmya - Well known for her unique voice in singing. She is quite famous for her singing and also for her lustrous locks that were hanging till her butt. She is a champion in both Super singer and Paaduta Teeyaga. She has cut her long hair short when she was pursuing her graduation. She has offered her hair in Tirumala during that time and this info was taken from one of her interview in a newspaper or so.

After that she never cut her hair and she was growing her hair. She used to do different long hair styles on her like single braid, loose hair and etc. But on her birthday of 2019, she decided to go for a major change that changed her entire look. She chopped 16 inches of her hair and donated to CWHL - Children With Hair Loss. Now she is sporing with medium length hair that is hanging below her shoulders. 

Though her well wishers and fans may be disappointed with her major haircut but as she is doing it for a reason she urged to encourage her and respect her decision. Before her last haircut, she did few videos and photoshoot with her long hair for one last time. She posted a pic holding her 16 inches of her pride.

Her words on her hair before the Hair Donation

"
I feel good when everyone identifies me with my LONG HAIR🥰I feel awesome when I touch my hair and see myself in the mirror 🥰I feel fantastic when i always have a second look 😇I feel absolutely proud for spending time for it😍"





























You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Urgently in need of Female Eggs with the sum of $500,000.00,EMAIL: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete