Long Hair to Rocking Short Hair - Hair Donation of Supriya

December 24, 2019

"Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy!!!"

When our loved ones are lost because of the deadly cancer and our heart says to do something for the brave souls who are battling against cancer, one such act of donating her hair is happened in the life of Supriya.

Sharing the Hair Donation experience of Supriya - The girl with long hair once is now rocking with the tom boy look.

Hello Supriya - Tell us few words about you?

I'm Supriya Meshram from Bhopal (MP). 
I'm 19 year old B. A. 1st year student. My mom and dad Both are govt teacher in a school

One of my most favorite hobby is "Helping others". When I help others, I feel like I'm the happiest person in the world.
Other hobbies are playing Badminton & Cricket, Bike Riding, Listening Music and also Dance too.

2. When is the idea of donating your hair struck your mind? Did any person/incident behind that?

Actually before 2 years I lost my Bua due to the cancer and that time I thought to do something for cancer patients whatever I'm able to.... My Bua was my best friend and I was very close only to her in my family, in fact more than my mom she was close to me. 
I didn't have any idea about Hair Donation. I was thinking that we can only donate blood but I couldn't donate my blood due to the healthy issues like fever and all. Then one fine day I saw on You Tube that we can also donate our hair for cancer patients that can be helped in making wigs for them. And no one supported including my Mom, Dad and my brother too but few friends stood beside me. Without any support I did this.

3. Where did you get your haircut and How many days it took for you to made up your mind for the Major Cut?

I got the haircut from a salon named #CromeBhopal. I didn't even think of a second when it came to my mind. Few of my friends were feeling sad about my Hair but I was too happy and glad when I thought about that.

4. Who accompanied to the salon?

One of my best friend joined me to the saloon. He only suggested this saloon.

5. Reaction from the Hairdresser when you asked for the haircut? Who suggested the Haircut, is that you or any friend or the hairdresser.

When receptionist asked me for the Haircut I showed her a pic about the cut I wanted. She was shocked like hell. She said ma'am 'Why are you doing this? You have really so pretty hair...... And there were three girls one was the Head and second one was for Hair Wash and all other formalities. She was too much excited for washing my hair and during the haircut the one who washed my hair was crying and other 2 ladies were in a shock. They were watching me like a I can't even explain.

And about the suggestion of haircut that was mine to do like this and I took a little help of hairdresser.

6. How did the haircut happen? Did they chop your hair in a braid or in a Ponytail?

The boy who have given the haircut cut off my hair in a braid. 

7. How did you feel when the hairdresser cutting off your hair?

I was so excited about the new look. While he was cutting my hair, I was laughing like hell and he was saying 'Madam, Why are you laughing?' And I said as everyone now asks me Is this the old Supriya we know or the new one.

8. What was your reaction after seeing yourself with Short Hair for the the first time?

I was like "Wow, I have this new side of me also... I said to myself that 'Is it Me?'

9. Oh!!! Is this the first time you are having this short hair?

I have boycut till I passed my 6th standard. After that my Mom insisted me to have long hair and told not to cut them short. I used to have regular trims and before one and half year, I cut a lil more like till midlength. I still remember that day as my Mom was so angry on me as my Hair was shorter than never. After few months as my hair grew, my Mom was happy.

10. How are you feeling now with this Short Hair look?

Actually, I like short hair now. I am feeling much better as the cause behind this was to bring smile on someone's face. This is the best feeling I ever had. Also now I can take care of my hair very easily like doing shampoo every 2 days. I love to play with my short hair now.

11. Do you want to maintain this hairstyle or want to grow back your hair like before?

Yes I will maintain this hairstyle for sometime. Once I'm done with this, I'll grow them but not like earlier and I want the hair length to be till shoulder.

12. Have you ever been bald or any plans of being bald as a part of Hair Donation?

No way. I never want to be bald. I can imagine my situation how it's going to be if am bald. With this haircut itself, I'm facing too many problems all alone. If I'm going to be bald, I can't even think how my family will react and how my friends will take?

13. What was the best compliment you got?

I have got many and my college lecturers are very happy and proud to have me in their class.

14. Did any of your friends inspired from you and donated their hair too?

Many of my friends doesn't have such hair to donate, most of them maintain short hair as hairfall is the biggest problem. Also many of my friends are wishing to have long hair like me.

15. Any lines you wanna add for the people?

"No need to prove yourself to Others but if you can help others at any time in any situation, please do that. Respect everyone and when your help bring smile on someone's face, it's really amazing dude. Feel that once and you want to have that every other day".

Before and After Pics of Her :












Note - If any of you or your friends are interested to share their Hair Donation Experience or Their Hair Growth Journey, please do write us @allabouthairs9@gmail.com.

Follow our Social Media :
Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/allaboutthair

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Urgently in need of Female Eggs with the sum of $500,000.00,EMAIL: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete