Reeba donated her hair for a great Cause

December 22, 2017

Reeba Grace Thomas born in Kollam is living in Sharjah along with her family. As everyone, she also want to do something good on her 22nd birthday. So she shaved her head in support of cancer and donated her hair for Hair for Hope Organisation. She wanted to support the people who are struggling their lives with Cancer. She also lost few of her close people when fighting against cancer.

In her own words

“I went bald to make all the bald women out there feel beautiful because bald is beautiful. I went bald to empower every person out there fighting cancer,” said Reeba who donated her hair for making wigs for cancer patients.

“I did this so that I could be an inspiration to all those around me the way one of my peers in India was a motivation for me,” she told Gulf News. - Source Gulf News



For Ammini Ammachi, Kochumol Chechi, Kunjanni, Kochumol Ammamma and all those who are still battling for their lives with cancer. For all those who have to go through strenuous chemotherapy sessions, who lose their hair bit by bit and feel helpless about it, all those who feel that they don't look good when they have no hair - understand that you are beautiful no matter what, that cancer is an unfair thing that has happened which you have to face no matter what and always know that you have people to support you and be with you through thick and thin. No matter what!!
So this is for all the people I have lost and for all those who are battling cancer with all their courage and strength. This is for all the women out there who hesitate to step out because they have no hair on their head - Bald is still beautiful because you are beautiful no matter what!!
First of all...i would like to thank the hair for hope foundation for making this donation possible!!
A special thanks to my siblings Leenu Nikitha SujinNithin Roshan for being supportive and reassuring me about handling things at home. Love you guys to the moon and back.
Mahima Neěţż Sajin Merin Aparna Nisha ya'll are the few people i trusted to share this deed with once it was done n ur support meant de world to me!!
Akhila Jithin Thank u for being there and not holding me back when the barber asked if i was sure about shaving it all off!!
Noora Alex Johara Levin Shilpa Namita BadushaArafa the shock on ur faces and pride in your eyes are priceless!!
Last but not the least..thank u appa n amma for not kicking me outta the house and for being proud in what i did!!
Each message and support means the world to me and continues to make my birthday even more special!!

Source - Facebook

Please find below her Before and After Pics : 















You Might Also Like

0 comments