Cerrina Charis shaved off her hair and donated for a cause

December 28, 2017

Hair for Hope and Protect Your Mom are doing their best for donating the hair for cancer patients. People from all over the world are donating their hair and making them more beautiful. These campaigns are quite common in the western world but in countries like India, hair is the most important for any girl. But now, people are happy to loose their hair for a cause.

As a part of this, Cerrina Charis shaved off her hair and looking too beautiful with her new bold and bald look. She is already doing so many good things for the society with her foundation "Alai".

In her own words,

"Hi am Cerrina Charis from Kalpakkam .
Am founder of Alai - The Art Of Life Serving Kids on basic education and on arts and talents for the fishermen kids and Irular kids at Kalpakkam.
If my hair brings smile and adds beauty to somebody's life by me donating my hair and when someone wears them as wigs , that brings more young people to step forward to donate
I am blessed if my hair brings smile and adds beauty to somebody's life by my hair donation and when they wear them as wigs. That's my inspiration to others."

Please find before and after images of her.












You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I've been using this head shaver for 6 months and I love it. I've tried other brands and they were just not as good. The quality of the shave is amazing, and even though I have very thick hair, it doesn't tug or pull at all when I use this product. It also gets really close to my scalp so that there's no stubble left behind.

    ReplyDelete