Medical Student Hair Donation on her Birthday

November 07, 2017

Divya Sai is a medical student who is in her final years of her study. Every girl wants to see herself in a long and lustrous hair hanging on their back. But this brave soul want to do something different from others and she shaved her head on her birthday and donated such lovely locks for the cancer patients.

Join us in applauding her for this brave act.

I am 22 , I thought of doing something for my birthday, I shaved my head , I felt very happy , Caz I donated that hair to cancer patients, I send my hair to NGO ,http://WWW.protectyourmomasia.com ,
When my dad is about to pack , I clicked this pic
Its me after one month ,
About my experience, I didn't felt bad, as I was Willing to do that, my friends are shocked, soo many questions and over all, my experience was good.
If you want to shave your head, do it, dont think about others, how they treat you ..

Before Headshave

After headshave with short Hair

You Might Also Like

0 comments