Pharmacy Student shaved her head for a Cause

February 18, 2017


Sneha Varahala --

She is a Pharmacy Student by profession and also a theatre artist by passion. In her own words about the acting.

"Theatre has been a passion since her childhood. She says, “I always wanted to act, but not in movies, something that will have continuation, where I can live someone else’s life through my character; and theatre was the best option for me. Besides this, it also helped me improve my public speaking skills.”

Coming to her hair donation - In her Own Words

"I'm studying to be a doctor and I see a lot of patients, kids in fact who feel bad not just coz of the disease but coz psychologically because of loss of hair. So this is my way of donating and making a point that hair or no hair a person is still important. That's the reason I donated all of it"




BEFORE with LONG HAIR








You Might Also Like

0 comments