Lisa transformation from Long Hair to Short Pixie

February 20, 2017


Cimorelli is a singing group from El Dorado Hills, California that first gained popularity on YouTube singing cover music. They were subsequently signed to Universal Music's Island label. Now composing and writing their own songs, Cimorelli is made up of six sisters: Christina, Katherine, Lisa, Amy, Lauren, and Dani. Their music is mostly made up of a cappella singing with occasional instruments.

Lisa - One of the most beautiful girl having long hair who changed her look from long to a short pixie cut. She was wanting to do from the past one year and finally she did it.

With Her beautiful Long Hair








Lol throwback to when I had hair 👍🏼😂 this was from my farewell photoshoot the morning before my appointment haha. Watch me cut it all off in an hour and a half on our youtube!! Haircut vlog will be live at youtube.com/cimorellitheband 💇🏻💜



In her Own Words

 Age 23: chapter one. I took the plunge. I did it 🙈 It's one thing to say you wanna do something, it's another to actually do it. It's one thing to have a dream, it's another to actually make it a reality. It's one thing to talk and talk about all the ways you wanna change the world and all the things you're gonna do "one day", it's another to actually get out there and put your money where your mouth is. I'm done living in fear. I'm done being scared. This probably seems dramatic for a haircut lol but it's about so much more than that. I've wanted to do this for years but I was always too scared. I'm sick of letting my fears hold me back. Sure I feel terrified of things from time to time but I'm done letting it stop me. It's one thing to say who you are, it's another to actually be that person. I'm tired of all the people that talk and never follow through with what they say.


HAIR BY @carawatts.doeshair... PHOTO CREDS @mikecimorellijr
Her Haircutting Video









        Usually I get out of the shower, look in the mirror and go "yeesh who's that boy she needs some makeup" hahaha but last night I stepped out of the shower and felt super pretty for the first time since I cut my hair. I guess I'm just getting used to it finally and realizing a woman's beauty isn't in her hair. I mean it can be, and hair can hide a lot, but I feel like I've stepped out from behind the curtain (ha ha) and I can just see myself a lot clearer now :) so this year I'm grateful for change! Embracing it has been the best thing I've done!! 🙈💇🏻💜
      Is that me?? Did I really used to have hair???? 😂😂 such a weird feeling to see pics of myself with long hair now cuz it's such a familiar sight to my brain but then I remember I don't look like that anymore and my mind is like wait whaaaa.....??? Lol I don't really care if people think I was prettier with long hair tbh. I felt beautiful then and I feel fierce as frick now haha it's all just teaching me that variety and versatility are great things. And beyond that, beauty and confidence come from within. People care about what you look like for a minute or two but as soon as you actually share your mind and your quirks and your personality with people, that's what draws them in. That's what counts. That's what they're gonna use to size you up and figure out where you fit in their world, as we all do. For like a month after I cut my hair I was shocked every time a guy asked for my number or even said they liked my hair haha I truly thought everyone would think I looked weird. 
Tumblr - http://lisacim.tumblr.com/
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/cimorellitheband/videos
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/lisacimorelli/?hl=en

Please share the post if you like it and also follow this blog.

You Might Also Like

0 comments