Beauty inspired Bald - Vanita's long bald journey

June 01, 2018

       Vanita Kariappa, this 23 year old working as a Consultant for an accelerator program in Mumbai. She was sporting with short hair and when we checked her profile, she looks so cute in a bald head. We are interested to hear her story and reached to her. We were amazed to hear her beautiful long bald journey. 

Forgot to mention she is a travel freak too...

Now we are presenting here in her words along with before and after pics of her.

        "I work for the educational NGOs in Mumbai for Strategic Planning and Capacity Building. Shaving my head was always a thought that I have had since college days. But for the first time I really got inspired was when I was on a 5000 kms self driven trip with 5 other beautiful women from Mumbai to Kanyakumari to Kolkota.

        We had a halt at Kovalam, Kerala and we were sitting by the beach at German Bakery sipping on some really great wine and food. That's where I met this lady who had recently shaved her head. Then I said with the other women"I've always wanted to this". In no time, we bought the razor and some shaving cream and shaved all my hair off. It was like passing the legacy. I honestly didn't even remember her name!

     My mom found this out on Facebook and immediately called me. Her first words were "Who will marry you if your hair doesn't grow back??" But I also got the best compliment from her. When she actually saw me and said "You look stunning!" I have had the mixed reactions from the people but most of them were positive. Lot of people thought I was brave enough to take this step. I think my hair is just another part of my body. My personality remains the same whether I have long hair or short.

One thing I strongly believe in 


"If it scares you - DO IT!!!"

Before and After Pics of Her













You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Urgent need female for egg donation with the sum of $500,000.00 3 crore,Email: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com
    whatsapp +91 9945317569

    ReplyDelete