Ellina Modenova - Hair transformation

February 09, 2018

Ellina is a Russian mom who has a drastic haircut from long hair to short hair pixie. She was having long hair reaching her waist. Going from long hair to shorter hair is a long standing dream for her and she has successfully completed with the help of stylist Natalia.

She loves her short hair and also she does hair styling videos on short hair and update them on her insta profile. After going to short hair, she mentioned the top 8 discomforts of having long hair.

1. Problems began in the morning. My hair rolled into the tangles overnight, which at times it was impossible to comb out. It's such a pain that you can not imagine.

2. When I was in a hurry, I just masked this crap under my hair, so that I could not see it. Well, if I could not comb it, I cut it off;• Wash your head - the story is separate. Minutes 35 times, a bucket of shampoo, a bucket of air conditioner and not a fact that normally you'll get through;

3. And then it all dries. Long. A very long time. So that you understand me, it's so long that if I washed the watch's head at 11 and not in the summer, then I will not go anywhere until the evening, because everything is damp down to the last.

4. You will ask me: "Is it faster to dry with a hair dryer?". And I'll tell you: "Faster." But there is one BUT if this length is constantly dried with a hair dryer, then it will turn into mochalo for 3-4 months🤷🏼♀️;• Therefore, you walk around the apartment first with a huge towel on your head, which treacherously draws your head skin, and then with raw icicles that stick to your back. I hate this feeling😖😂.

5. Everything dried up. And now this "wealth" needs somehow to be properly laid. Dissolute people do not rent, because they quickly lose their volume and are less beautiful before the first wind. Therefore, we remove all the "beauty" in the tail / bunch / spikelets and others like them.

6. Well, or we spin a simple braid and turn into Dunyasha. I look at girls and women with braids in the locker room of the gym and directly distorts the understanding that I looked the same.

7. By the way, from any hairstyle, except for the usual braid, after an hour headaches are terribly painful. Especially painful tails and all sorts of beams.

8. At the time of sleep, it is better not to disengage this length, but I could not fall asleep in a trivial way. Spit is very interfering. Therefore, everything was asleep on my hair. And I spent part of the night pulling them out from under my son, then from under my husband.

Find Pics and Video of her Transformation :














You Might Also Like

0 comments