Foreigner shaved her head in Tirumala

December 13, 2017

Sophie is a Berlin based Photography student who is having shoulder length blonde hair. She was on a tour to India where she stayed for few months here and in that tour she got a chance to visit Tirumala. She along with her friends decided to shave their heads in Kalyanakatta. She captured their journey to Tirumala and the process of getting themselves bald.

In her words, why she shaved her head :

"To liberate myself and let go of all attachments I had from my last years. By graduating from school I started a new chapter of life and this rite was the perfect ceremony to manifest that. Also for donation purpose and as a boundary for the friendship I have with the friends I met in India. :)"

Video of her going bald 



Before and After Pics of Her :



















You Might Also Like

0 comments